California Business Entity Laws
Are you going to become a business owner? There are several ways to establish a business. You can start from scratch, franchise or even buy an existing business.Of course, there are various complexities and expenses for legal services which depend on particularities of the business you are going to engage in. First of all, you should determine whether you want to work strictly in your local area or at a regional, national, and even international level. What follows is a full list of legal services which your company needs immediately or in the future.
The Margarian Law Firm lawyers support clients in achieving their goals, using our experience across the business sectors to help them pursue best results and manage risk in the business. Our range of legal services include:
- Setting up a business entity
- Understanding what kind of business entity is more profitable for your business and legal assistance with forming it,
- Assistance in buying a business
- Regulation of disagreements between shareholders, partners and third parties,
- Issues related to commercial lease. Oftentimes, it occurs that business owners receive a 30-day notice to vacate from their landlord. What to do in order to avoid financial losses and make the California law protect you?
- Assistance with obtaining a license for your business. Under California law, there are various types of licenses which are required for operating different types of business activities. For example, it may be necessary to have a liquor license for a store, or a restaurant must correspond to certain conditions in order to get a license from California health department.
- Understanding how you should hire workers for your company. Every employee should comply with local, state and federal wage and hour laws in order to avoid law violations. That is why it is crucial to know how the workers contract should be concluded.
- Issues related to intellectual property. Any person involved in a business may fall into the area of intellectual property. In order to effectively run a business it is crucial to know how to keep others from using trademark, when it is required to register your intellectual property or how long your rights last.
- Internet business issues. In the modern business world, almost all companies have their website and URL disputes occur more and more. It is essential to draft Terms and Conditions for use of your web page in order to avoid legal problems in the future.
- Issues related to California contract law. Nowadays, various relationships which occur during business transaction are subject of a contract, such as licensing agreements, distributorship agreement and leasing agreement. If your contracts are written by a professional and experienced lawyer, it means that you have great chance to avoid future lawsuits.
The Margarian Law Firm offers a high level of competence in California business law with a focus on the core needs of our clients. Our lawyers are particularly committed to keeping a practice of professional secrecy and ensuring legal security necessary to our clients.
Make an informed decision you need in order to start a new business in California!
Call 818-553-1000 and you will get a free consultation from The Margarian Law Firm Lawyers.